Weather
47 degrees
Cloudy with 100% chance of RAIN
Walking around the house without shoes is no problem.....we never wear shoes in our house anyway. Walking into stores and through parking lots...now thats another story.
I seriously was thinking about shoes ALL day. This is what our entry to our back door looks like.
We have so many shoes!!!
I have 12 pairs of shoes in there..... and I am not even a shoe person. I wear the same pair of shoes almost everyday. Its wierd how when you go without something you really think about it.
I had a few errands to do, so the girls and I headed out.... SHOE-LESS!!!
First stop was the fabric store. I am going to attempt to make the girls Easter skirts, so I let them pick out their fabric.... with some assistance of course.
We got A LOT of stares but nobody said a word.
Have I told you how cool my Mom is??? Anyway she is. She is always game for anything. She even went shoe-less!!!
**Also my super awesome sister went shoe-less too!!!



You guys rock!!! Love the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that you did the challenge. I will admit that I knew about it, and then made "excuses". But in defense, I Really thought the stores were of the mind - no shoes, no service. Perhaps that is just food-related places? ANYWAY - WAY TO GO!!! I do have some TOMS - and they are great - you'll like yours! YAY to you and your family!!!
ReplyDelete