Photobucket

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ONE Day without Shoes


So today is the day!!!

We are going without shoes to raise awarenss and take a stand for those who don't have a choice.  We definitly take shoes for granted.  
Which shoes, out of your 20 pairs, are you going to where today??  
A lot of people don't have that choice or even the simple choice of shoes or no shoes.

The kids are really excited about this, I on the other hand am a little nervous. 
Not sure why. 
We will go without shoes for the majority of  the day... yes even in the rain (except my soccer game tonight, I really don't want a broken toe).

So the question is- 
Will you go without shoes for a day????


I can't wait to tell you all how it goes:)


2 comments:

  1. I can't really say that this is a sacrifice for our family to do this. The kids are barefoot as often as possible. They're currently on the porch barefoot and don't care that there's still quite a bit of snow. The weather feels like Spring and they're ready to enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't do this at work. Nor could we do this when we went out to dinner "No shirt. No shoes. No service." You get the idea. I did, however, think a lot about this ~ even with my shoes on! Breaks my heart for what breaks God's! Can't wait to hear how your day went! Barefoot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...