Photobucket

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Week in Review

Low
Staying home today with a sick little lady and missing my sweet little nephews 7th birthday party.

High
Well I have quite a few so I will list them off
#1- It was Spring Break!!

#2- Going shoe less for One Day without Shoes.

#3-The biggest HIGH was going to the Northwest Ministry Conference with my husband.  We are in the middle of starting an Orphan/Foster Care Ministry in our Church and it was just so awesome to hear how others did it.  We don't really know what we are doing so to get a better idea of where God is leading our Ministry was great.

Lesson Learned
Keep moving forward.  Even though our hearts are half way around the world God has work that He wants us to be doing here and now.


Filled With Praise


5 comments:

  1. Oh...I love that you are starting an orphan/adoption ministry. I look forward to hearing more about it as it develops!
    Hope your little one is better soon.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I needed to be reminded of that lesson! Great one. We (with two other couples) started an adoption, foster care and orphan care ministry at our church about 2 years ago. Email me if you are interested in specifics as to what we did.

    Sorry if we passed you our sickness--that was my low last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just leaving a conference called EMPOWERED TO CONNECT -- would be great resources for adoption/foster ministry -- this is also my heart. Let's talk!!!! :) hope you Lil miss is on the upswing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great week (except for the illness). Good lesson as well! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay....I'm e-mailing both you and Kelly for ideas about starting the orphan care ministry!! I'm so bummed I missed that conference....did you get a lot of good information there? Are there many churches in the area doing this already? I'd love to hear how you guys are going about it!

    Hope all your kiddos are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...