Me and two of my besties Katie and Meg- Rockin the signs
(Deanna, I am getting a pic of you next time)
~After the car wash (since it was so nice out and we really needed to get it done before its to late) my sweet husband (I helped a little) built my raised garden beds.
*no that is not a Starbucks cup sitting in the grass ;)
He built two of them. Now all we need to do is get some dirt. I will post pics when they are all filled and ready to go.
~Ordinary Hero was giving out some AWESOME grants to who ever sold the most merchandise from Wed-Sun. I sent out some emails. . .like everyday. . . . posted on FB and guess what.... We came in 3rd!!! And recieved a $200 grant!! Thank you to everybody who ordered.
Can I just say... I LOVE Ordinary Hero!!!
~Last night I had to go in front of our Missions committee at our church and tell them about our proposal to start a GO group -The Least of These. It is primarily going to be a orphan/foster care ministry but we will be doing some other ministry things as well. I think the meeting went well, nobody really had any questions, I don't know if thats good or bad. I will hear tomorrow if we get the "official" approval.
~And just because I don't have enough going on, I decided to make the girls Easter skirts. Here is just a sneak preview.
Happy Tuesday!!!!


Skirts look cute!
ReplyDeleteSounds like so much fun out there! The skirts look so cute too! :)
ReplyDeleteCandace
Be sure to post about the church's response on your ministry proposal. I keep meaning to call around about car wash possibilities for us this summer. I really like that fabric, too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great car wash it was too. We are so blessed to be able to do them with you and your family. We love you guys! Great job on the Ordinary Hero accomplishment :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!
Hi Abby!
ReplyDeleteI loved reading this! I've been wondering how you guys are doing! Your " life as we know it..." sounds amazingly fun! And what a wonderful mom you are! I am so happy to know you and your family and blessed to be your friend! I am praying for your baby and can't wait to meet her!
Love you!
PS
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what those dresses will look like! I'm loving the material!
Oh, I wanted to let you know we quit FB, I didn't "defriend" you! :) I have so enjoyed getting to know you, Abby! Please note my email address - it would be great to keep it up! (rescuedviagrace@gmail.com)
ReplyDeleteCandace
Cute skirts!! And I am so excited that ya'll won the grant from OH!!! SO awesome! They are so amazing! Love their willingness to help adoptive families!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO OH grant. Awesome.
ReplyDelete(love the material for the skirt)
Raised beds...! what are your going to plant? (love gardening)