So this post is mainly for my Dad who is working overseas and hasn't seen his precious grandkids for months. He has such a special bond with little Millie. Love you Dad:)
*On a side note. . . I know there has been lots of talk about Soul Surfer. . . well I still haven't seen it, but I plan on it. Anyway we were in HI when they were filming it last year and I have a blog post already to go but I really wanted to see the movie before I did the post. Millie and I had our pic taken with one of the "stars" but your going to have to check back later to see who it was:)


Millie is so, so cute! Love the pictures of her. I will definitely check back (although I'm always checking your blog, friend!) to see what you think of the movie. I've heard different opinions on it.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking your dad is going to love this post-very special.
She's a cutie! Can't wait to see your other pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteLove these pics! She is such a cutie pie! And I LOVE her curls!!!
ReplyDeleteMillie is such a little beauty! I LOVE her curls too!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteCandace
She is such a doll!!
ReplyDelete