We just happen to be in HI over a year ago when they were filming the movie. It was pretty cool to see "behind the scenes". We even saw Bethany and her mom a few times. I think since her family had a big part in directing this movie it was very accurate.
This is the skateboard ramp that was in the movie
The score board
This is the award stand -My mom and dad thought it would be funny to hop up on there
So we had to do it too!!!
We actually met Anna Sophia Robb (Bethany Hamilton in the movie). But I didn't have the guts to ask for a pic:) But I did have the guts to walk up too. . . .
Yep sure enough... Dennis Quiad.
So just in case you haven't seen the movie yet, here is the trailer:)
I would totally suggest this movie!! Very good:)


Picture with Dennis!!!! Very cool.
ReplyDeleteWant to see that movie!