Photobucket

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Love

Today my hubby turns the big 3-1.  I can't imagine my life without him.  He is such an AMAZING father, husband and best friend.


I am sooo thankful we are on this journey of Life together and I can not wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years.


*Also today marks the 3 month mark of our Dossier being in E.T.H.I.O.P.I.A.  That means one month closer to meeting our little man:)


3 comments:

  1. So young!! Tell your husband Happy Birthday from the Apisa family. What a great thought that you all will have another cake eater for his 32nd birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your husband! Have a wonderful time celebrating today! And YAY too for 3 months DTE!! :) :)

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your husband! And YAY for being 3 months DTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...