Photobucket

Monday, November 1, 2010

Random Monday Things

  • I need to start Christmas Shopping from Shopping for a Cause
  • We had a fun, candy filled Halloween weekend
here are a few pics of the fun

trick or treating down town with my nieces


cousins

a cowgirl and her calf
  • Got our I-797C, Notice of Action
(one step closer)
  • my son was outside playing, he ran into the house yelling he found Africa
this is what he found


  •  Made 25 pints of jam from frozen berries we picked during the summer
  • My husband put our Christmas lights up (yes we are "that" family who has their Christmas decorations up right after Halloween)
  • My new bracelet

  • Finished our entire Dossier, now we just need to get it notarized

Happy Monday,
Here's hoping they have eggnog at Costco!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute costumes and love that you got your Notice of Action!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Africa" from outside!! How cute :) hehe. I'm going to pray for you and your family this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...