Ordinary Hero is doing an amazing fundraiser this month and giving ALL their t-shirt sales directly to adopting families!! They have the cutest t-shirts for women and kids and manly ones for the manly men.
mens
We are totally participating so go. buy. your. shirt. Before its to late. Make sure to put our name "Abby Myers" in the special instructions to seller area!!! It's for the whole month of November so go spread the word!!

I can't wait to get my shirt!!!
mens
We are totally participating so go. buy. your. shirt. Before its to late. Make sure to put our name "Abby Myers" in the special instructions to seller area!!! It's for the whole month of November so go spread the word!!

I can't wait to get my shirt!!!



Love it!! I just posted about the same thing!! :) SO thankful they are doing this!!
ReplyDeleteMe toooo!! SO AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks Abby for the tip on FAIR TRADE coffee at Costco. COOL! I can't believe you live in the area... we should TOTALLY plan to share a cup of FAIR Trade coffee sometime! ♥ :D
Awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are taking part in this also.
What a HUGE blessing.
Hope you sell a ton!
Hey Abby! I love this crazy adoption, blogging world! I have met some of the most amazing women and I LOVE when I meet someone who not only is doing life so similar to mine but we're actually in the same state!!! So cool!! Where do you live? I would love to meet sometime....with all 8 of our kiddos..that would be a hoot! Darcee and are very close in proximity~we could all share a cup of coffee together:) My e-mail is rockshan@skynetbb.com
ReplyDeleteSo excited to be following your journey!
Thank you for the comment today. It is so nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteI am now following along for the journey :)
Blessings to your family,
Amy
Trying to catch up on blogs after a busy week and weekend! I loved your costume pictures and the Christmas decorating! I am thinking we need to get on that!! Looks like your dossier is moving right along, as well. YEAH!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing our contest!! Stay tuned...another clue is on the way!
Hey Abby! I went and bought an Ordinary Hero baby onesie today for Baby Mc...I put your name in the note to seller box, so hopefully that is all I needed to do! I wanted to let you know to make sure it worked right!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well! Lots of love!