So this last weekend we had a couple exciting things happen.
First we got our USCIS fingerprinting appt. YAY!!
When we first started the adoption paperwork our agency was telling us the wait times for a referral is 6-12 mo., well she just called last week and told us the updated wait time is now 4-6mo. WHAT?!?! I couldn't believe it. That means that potentially if we get our Dossier sent off in December we "might" get a referral as early as April. WOW!! That is so crazy to think about.
We were able to go to Seattle Harvest this last Friday and Sunday night. It was awesome!! We heard The Katinas, Jeremy Camp, Jars of Clay, Mercy Me. It was followed by a moving message from Greg Laurie, we were able to witness over 2,000 people make professions of faith. God is definitely working in the PNW!!
Friday Night I went with my mom and sisters
Sunday night I was with my wonderful husband
We also ate Ethiopian food for the first time which was SOOOO good. Thank you Darcee at Growing our Crazy Family for the tip on where to go:)
I have no idea what we ordered but it was great
My sweet sister in-law Marisa (they just brought their baby home last December from Ethiopia) offered to host an Usborne party for us to help raise money to bring our baby home. I don't know if you have ever seen these books, but they are seriously the cutest books you have ever seen. They make excellent gifts for nieces, nephews, grandkids, baby showers...that baby that is not home yet. You name it, the books are great gifts for anybody on your list. Click on this link Usborne Bookstore and it will take you right to the bookstore.. Have fun looking at all the fantastic books.
I have to leave you with one last pic of my sweet baby
my best friend from when I was little got her this shirt
if you cant read it, it says "I love big dumps, Snowbird"
(snowbird is a ski resort)
Happy Tuesday!!!

Lol, I love the "I have no idea what we ate but it was good" - it does look good!
ReplyDelete4-6 months. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big news...!
ReplyDeleteYeah! That is all great news Abby! The wait time with our agency is also 4-6 months; what agency are you using?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the tshirt purchase. It made my day...!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. (can you tell I'm smiling?)
ReplyDeleteHi Abby! I have you entered in our giveaway! Tomorrow is the last day to do any more entries! Drawing is tomorrow night and winner will be announced friday morning! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteP.S....I love skiing Snowbird! YAY to 4 to 6 mos!!!!!