I seriously can not believe my baby is ONE!! Where did the time go??
a year ago (yesterday) I was getting ready
to have my 4th c-section
right before I walked into the operating room
And there she was, my sweet little Millie... all 8lbs 12oz of her
and a year later.... Here she is.
* the iron was NOT plugged in
She is such a sweet loving baby. I pray Gods blessings on her, that she will grow in Him and love Him with her whole heart, soul and strength.
Guess what we got in the mail???
Cute little Ava with her OH tee and Africa dress
The kids and my Mom LOVE their Ordinary Hero shirts!!
I made Millie a special shirt for her bday!!!
She even got a little bit of chocolate cupcake
She is such a sweet loving baby. I pray Gods blessings on her, that she will grow in Him and love Him with her whole heart, soul and strength.
Guess what we got in the mail???
Cute little Ava with her OH tee and Africa dress
The kids and my Mom LOVE their Ordinary Hero shirts!!
I made Millie a special shirt for her bday!!!
She even got a little bit of chocolate cupcake
I just love that sweet baby and I still can't believe she is ONE. I can't wait to see what God has in store for this next year of her precious little life.


You have a beautiful family Abby! Glad to see you're doing so well :o)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet family. They grow up so fast.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of the shirts...!
Adorable :)! I love the disclaimer about the iron, hehe!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Wanting some OH shirts NOW!
ReplyDeleteLove that you are a momma to four and adopting! Awesome. You have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteHappy First Birthday, sweet Millie!!!
ReplyDeleteJust ordered an OH shirt to help ya'll bring your baby home!! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteIt goes by so quickly, doesn't it?? And soon you'll have another birthday to add to the mix--yeah!! :)
ReplyDelete