Photobucket

Monday, November 22, 2010

A Major Shout Out!!

I am soooo excited to introduce to you one of my dearest friends.  She is my kids school advisor, the mother of 2, and one of my closest friends.  She shares my heart and passion for orphans and they just received the call that they are officially accepted into AGCI's Ethiopian program.  YAY!!!  Head over to her BLOG and give her some love and support.  I am just so excited that our little guy will have yet another playmate:)

So, I just signed up for my first Holiday Bazaar and with it looking like this outside........
(* the snow is coming down really hard since I took this pic)


its perfect weather to sit inside by the nice warm fire, with a nice hot cup of coffee/eggnog and work on t-shirts for the bazaar.. Here is a preview of the shirts I have so far.....

 




I guess I better get a move on, I have exactly 11 days to get some really sweet shirts made.

If you are in the PNW enjoy the snow and stay warm:)




4 comments:

  1. Abby, you are so wonderful! Thanks for introducing me to your blog buddies :) Yay for the snow! We are enjoying it today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so CUTE!!! You are so talented and creative!! And thanks for introducing your friends! Excited to follow their journey too! I can't belive ya'll have snow! It was 80 degrees here today! Our air conditioner is on, and I have on short sleeves!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! It's is so fun to have friends going on this journey with you!

    I love you shirts. I'm hoping to try my hand at a couple of shirts for the girls for Christmas.

    BTW - we got the headband in the mail the other day and love it! I think it is the most sought after item in our house right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abby,
    I was wondering if you'd be interested in making some shirts for our kids. I'm not sure how much you're trying to sell each one for and I looked at the Ordinary Hero site, but like yours a lot better:) Let me know and maybe we can work something out. Have a great Thanksgiving Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...