Photobucket

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So Thankful

Just a few of the things I am thankful for (in no particular order):
  • This crazy blog world and all the amazing ladies I have met and continue to meet
  • My parents for being loving, supporting and just plain awesome
(pic was taken in Kenya)
  • a working car (today anyway) 
  • My wonderful Kids (taken in HI)
  • the gift of adoption
  •  My husband
  • Sounders FC soccer games with my girls
  • warm summer days on the boat
  • that my bro is not afraid to sing karoke

  • sisters
  • camping (when its not to cold out)
  • my other bro and his wife who have gone on this adoption road before us and being patient when we ask them the same questions over and over
  • COFFEE

Happy Thanksgiving!!!



4 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!! Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great list and beautiful family! I am thankful for such wonderful friends who are gonna give a beautiful child a wonderful life and best of all learning about Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list... Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE ♥ the pics Abby! You have such a SUPER cute fam!
    Hope ya had a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...