Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

and the WINNER is......

all the names in a bowl and ready to go

See who little Millie picked

Congratulations!! 
If you could please email me  @ onechildonefamily@gmail.com with your address and what headband you want and I will mail it today!!

Thank you everybody who entered my first ever giveaway.  I can't wait to do another one.

If you haven't already visited Lara at The Farmers Wife Tells All head over there and check out her amazing giveaway!! Just purchase a piece of "pie".  It's so easy:)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby - Thanks for stopping by Music For Compassion! I have a T-Shirt Shop page at the top of my blog if interested in ordering. There are two prices depending if the selection is a short sleeved or a long sleeved shirt. I'm looking forward to following your adoption journey. Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe it! Thank you so much for the adorable headband!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...