Photobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day Camping Trip

I asked my husband what he wanted for Fathers Day and camping was the answer.  So camping we did.  We headed over the mountains to Winthrop in hopes of finding some sun and warmer temps.

The car packed full of stuff and kids
Silas is in the back somewhere

I think our car slightly resembled the Griswolds family vacation car


In Winthrop enjoying some ice cream and cool saddle stools



 

Millie LOVES camping!!!

Checkin the river out

Me and my girl Ava

My cowboy Silas

Trying to pump the water

Some hardcore hikers

We even enjoyed some swimming at Pearrygin Lake

Love my girls:)

LOVE this face

burying Millie's legs

I am so thankful for my wonderful husband.  God has truly blessed me far and beyond.  I couldn't have asked for a better baby daddy:)  Love you babe!!!


1 comment:

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...