Photobucket

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers Day Weekend {recap}

We started off the weekend with the Free Them 5k run (my poor hubby had to work)

We ran with my sister, her husband and 4 boys, my mom, and my bro, sis-in law and their 2 girls

All the kids did so great!!!


Even little Millie had fun

After the run they got to enjoy some good ol' cotton candy!!!


After that we headed to my brothers house hung out, watched movies and then Sunday morning went to their church.

Here are some of the worst family pics ever.  The kids
kept complaining that it was too bright and they couldn't keep their eyes open.
Oh well. . . .this is us.


(me, my mom, and my sis-in law)

(my brother, my mom, me and little Millie)

After church my brother and sis in law planned a mothers day/birthday (my sisters bday was that day and my moms was earlier in the week) bbq at a lake.  We played lots of tag, basketball, soccer and of course ate lots of food.

my girls sportin' their Ordinary Hero shirts

some cousin crazyness love

 5yr old cousins


good game of tag


My sister, the birthday girl!!!



After a long busy weekend. . . .  little Millie was sooo tired (so was her mother).

I had such a fabulous weekend with my family.  I am truely blessed to have them in my life.  I love them all.  The time just went by way to fast, it seems like that is always the case.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful weekend :) I LOVE the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww! LOVE it!! it looks like you had an AMAZING MOMMA'S Day! ♥ LOVE your new blog layout and your fonts and stuff!!! Sooooooooo pretty to look at!!

    PRAYING for your beautiful family!! HOPE we can HOOOOOK up again sooooon!! :)

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that, too, is why I run...so I can eat cotton candy! Glad to hear you enjoyed your special day--thinking next year we will have our new little ones to celebrate with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry we missed it, looking forward to another party at the beach in Aug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...