
So here I am again trying to think of just one High... but I can't do it. So you are going to get them all.
High #1: picking up my sweet Mom from the airport last Saturday (She has been gone for a few weeks) and then going to a Seattle Sounders game (thats soccer just in case you don't know) that same night with the hubs and some good freinds.... oh yeah!! and yay for date night!!!
| we are holding #11 signs up for Steve Zakuani who broke his leg in the last game |
| Steve with my kids June 2010 |
High #2- having a big ol' bday party for my Mom and just celebrating her!! (and for some reason I did not get a single pic of the bday girl but I did of some of the party decor)
High #3- There is lettuce growing in the garden!!!
High #4- My husband and I just got accepted to GSI (global studies intensive) Kenya!!! We are beyond excited.
High #5- And to top it off, it is our 9 year Anniversary today!!! God is soooo good!! and I give all the credit to Him. Without His grace and mercy we would not have made it this far.
| taken Jan 2009 in the Florida Keys |
So on to the Lows... I only have 2 and they really are not that bad.
Low #1- We did not win the Ordinary Hero grant this time around.
Low #2- We are trying to plan a Ethiopian Dinner/Auction and the 1 day that we really wanted is already taken at our church... so now what do we do? try and find another venue or just switch dates?? I don't know but I am sure God has a reason for it. (The date was Sept 9, because Sept 11 is Ethiopian new year)
Lesson
That God's timing is perfect.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and an awesome Mothers Day!!!!


Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like an awesome week- thanks for sharing! I had never heard of GSI, but it sounds like an AWESOME opportunity! Excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHappy, blessed, wonderful, amazing anniversary to you two! I am always amazed at your level of commitment to each other, your commitment to the Lord, and your faith through the more difficult times.
ReplyDeletePraying that today will be a day FULL of peace and love! Here's to many, many more years of it :)
Talk to you soon,
Deanna xxoxoxxooooxoxox
I'm glad your week had so many highs! Sounds awesome. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I'm very happy for you and your husband. I'm getting married in 50 days and 9 years seems like forever from now, but I know we'll make it there...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
God's timing is always perfect...we're learning it too! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! We celebrate our 8th this year and it seems to have gone by really fast:).
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of highs for one week--I hope your mom liked her bag! I'm thinking your not alone in learning about the perfectness of God's timing! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I loved reading your list. Can't wait to hear about the plan God has for your auction :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amy