Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

YOU can be a Hero!!

We are so excited to be partnering with the Ordinary Hero for the second time.  They are such a great foundation that is helping spread the word of Jesus' love.  They have such a great message about ORDINARY people becoming everyday HERO'S to children across the globe that are in need.  I love their heart!!     Just click on THIS link and it will lead you to our store.


They have the cutest shirts!!! 
these are the 2 shirts that are on my wish list



When you purchase a shirt using our special link 40% goes straight towards our adoption PLUS the first family to hit $300 in sales gets that doubled.  So cool!!!

Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!! 

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! So glad that ya'll are partnering with OH again! Love Ordinary Hero!!! Hope the fundraising goes great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered the sweet pink one! LOVE IT! May this fundraiser be a HUGE success!!!! :) Sending you a hug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...