*holding signs at a car wash we had last year
I'm sure you all know the recent changes or talk of changes regarding Ethiopian adoptions, and how the Ethiopian Ministry of Women's Affairs (MOWA) is cutting back adoptions by up to 90%. We are just trusting God that He has everything under control even when things seem out of control and TOTALLY out of our control. "He has the WHOLE world in His hands"
Do NOT be anxious about ANYTHING, but in EVERYTHING, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends ALL understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6,7
*praying for peaceful hearts for all of my fellow adopting Mamas today!!


So glad things went well for you- with the carwash... wow! 7 more!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to have a carwash in
June for our little man.
God bless..
So glad that car wash went so well! Praying hard for the situation in Ethiopia!!
ReplyDeleteI am thinking we may try a car wash this summer. I thought of all of my dear Ethiopian adopting friends when I heard this news. I am so sorry!! It brought back so many hard memories of our wait for Lindsey. Seems it was about the same situation--China lowered the number of adoptions in leu of the Beijing Olympics.
ReplyDeleteThe wait was terrible, but our daughter is perfect!!!!