Photobucket

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Out of the loop

Our computer had been out of commission for a few days and it is really strange not being able to access the internet (except a little on my phone).  Sorry if I haven't commented or responded quickly.  It's amazing how fast one can get behind on emails.  I have especially missed reading blogs.  I feel like I missed something important like a referral or something!!  Anyway its nice to finally have access again. 

By the way we are
2 months DTE
(dossier to E.T.H.I.O.P.I.A)

We have our second car wash this weekend.  Praying it doesn't rain on us!!! 
Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love the new pics! I am glad your computer is back in your hands and hopefully it will work better for you. Sounds like Joe will do more work on it later?

    Anyhoo, praying for sunshine for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! So glad that you're back and 2 months DTE!!! SO great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME BAK TO BLOG WORLD! Crazy how "in touch" our computers can help us feel, huh?!" I'm right there with ya! May God bless your car wash with sunny skies and LOTS of cars needing to be washed! P.S.....love your new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to the loop!! I love the new header pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 months..!!!!! Moving closer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay 2 months!! :) So exciting that each month is worth celebrating because you're a little closer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...