Photobucket

Friday, March 18, 2011

My Week in Review

Filled With Praise


Amy over at Filled with Praise is doing a link up called my week in review.  We are suppose to do one high, one low and a lesson learned. 

{High}

My husband having Saturday off.  This is not as regular as I would like so when it does happen it makes me one VERY happy girl.

(Low}

Both my youngest kids getting shots and screaming like you wouldn't believe.

{Lesson Learned}

Don't try and trap a soccer ball with your face.... it doesn't feel very good.

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for linking up. I will definitely take your advice on the lesson learned...ouch!
    Have a great weekend..so glad you get to enjoy it with your hubby.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH NO - Indoor soccer gotchya! :) OUCH - GOOD LESSON - FUN idea with the Hi's and Low's and lesson learned... Hmmm.... Maybe I should get on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch.... I think we could all learn from you lesson!

    Just stopping by from Amy's! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, the joys of indoor soccer. I've had a couple of those spectacular traps, with my throat and face too. Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you through Amy's blog, and wanted to tell you I've really enjoyed some of your posts! I'm currently pregnant with our 4th baby, and we are also considering adoption later on down the road. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this week in review.. sorry about the tough lesson you learned! I may join in on my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...