Photobucket

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tee's and GIVEAWAY'S

I never intended to sell tee's I was just going to make them for friends and family but after a few requests and a lot of interest I finally made page for t-shirts.  If you are interested check it out HERE!!

Some of my bestest bloggy friends are doing some awesome GIVEAWAYS...Head over to Alison's blog, she is GIVING away a beautiful bracelet.  This would be a great gift for any woman in your life..ie. friend, grandma, aunt, mom, YOURSELF:)  




And Kelly is GIVING away a tutu.  Now who doesn't love tutus.  I totally want one of these for my girls.


Happy Monday... I am hoping a nap is in my very near future.



7 comments:

  1. CUTE tee's! I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Abby, I am your newest follower!!! yeah! Your tee's are super cute! Your family is beautiful and I'll be praying for speedy and steady adoption journey! 147,000,000 minus 1!!!
    God Bless you guys!
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet shout-out!! And I LOVE the shirts!! So glad you are selling them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your t-shirts are so darling!! I'm going to check them out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out! I am so blessed by the blogging community! You have been such a support. I love how we aren't in this alone! I appreciate it, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Abby! It's so nice to "meet" you and look forward to getting to know you better and reading your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...