Haha!! LOVE these cute pictures!! :) And I am so EXCITED that you got your FDL in!! I am behind on my blog reading, so just now seeing this great news!! YAY!!!
That's hilarious!
Heheh, gosh your family is beautiful!! I am so excited to keep following your blog to see who is added to your precious family!
This is so cute! Poor dear! Thanks for sharing this; your little sweetie made me and my girls smile!
such cute photos! what a beautiful babe! even when she is so scared/sad! :)
I am impressed that you even got her on his lap. My girls took one look and started crying. We just waved and walked past!!Way to go on your jingle bell run--so fun that you did it with your mom.Have a wonderful Christmas!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! :) ♥
Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!
Haha!! LOVE these cute pictures!! :) And I am so EXCITED that you got your FDL in!! I am behind on my blog reading, so just now seeing this great news!! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHeheh, gosh your family is beautiful!! I am so excited to keep following your blog to see who is added to your precious family!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Poor dear! Thanks for sharing this; your little sweetie made me and my girls smile!
ReplyDeletesuch cute photos! what a beautiful babe! even when she is so scared/sad! :)
ReplyDeleteI am impressed that you even got her on his lap. My girls took one look and started crying. We just waved and walked past!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on your jingle bell run--so fun that you did it with your mom.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! :) ♥
ReplyDelete