I was sooo excited. Yesterday I drove the last few papers of our dossier up to our agency, wrote a few checks ($$,$$$) and now our dossier is officially "out of our hands".
So what is next for our dossier???
Today it is going to Olympia to get state sealed
then to our agencies headquarters in MI
then to Washington DC to get authenticated
then to Ethiopia
It is such a good feeling. I am just praying that it makes it to ET by January!!
I had the privilege of going out with a group of ladies last night. It was so much fun. Some are old friends and some are new friends, but We ALL have a heart for adoption. Some of the ladies have their babies home, some have referrals and others are still in the paperwork phase:)
So left to right Alison, Emelie, Melissa, Christina, Deanna, Me and Allison.
We decided to make this a monthly get together. I am so thankful to have a great group of ladies who are passionate about the same things in life that I am.




WEHOOOOO ABBY! GREAT MAIL! SOooooo COOL to get that FDL! :) CELEBRATING with ya! ...Especially sending off that Dossier! WHAT A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT! WAY TO GOOOOO! :)
ReplyDelete...Hope to hook up again sooon (Hopefully with Shannon too - after the new year) ♥
♥ LOVE ♥ the photo of all of your ADOPTION BUDDIES! What priceless friendships!!
XOX
♥ Darc
Yay!! Big step :)! I am excited for you.
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog! You're doing such a fantastic job, sister!! And I'm excited for you as you go through this next step of the journey. Lots of love and prayers.
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!! Such great news!! And I'm with Darcee....looking forward to getting together in January!
ReplyDeleteYay! Wonderful news! Such an exciting time after all the months of paperwork!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! SO excited for your news! You are getting closer and closer! I am so happy you have fellowship with a great group of gals too!
ReplyDeleteI have to say I LOVE reading your blog! I can't wait to see where the Lord takes you throughout the rest of this journey!
~Candace
P.S. I have been replying to comments via our Google email account. I didn't realize that they are going to "no reply." So, this may be a silly question, but have you received one from me? Feel free to email me directly too @ rescuedviagrace@gmail.com.