Photobucket

Monday, November 15, 2010

Last Chance for the GIVEAWAY and Orphan Sunday

We had our Orphan Sunday yesterday. We were able to share our journey so far and a few people came up to us afterward thanking us for sharing. I just pray that peoples eyes will be opened just a little to the plight of the orphans. 


my girls sporting their Africa tees


 my little love!!

We took a few family pics but somebody
was always doing something
this was the best one

  
This has nothing to do with Orphan Sunday but I just thought it was weird that we have roses growing in mid-November.  I pruned these bad boys in October and by pruned I mean cut to little nubs.  What are they doing growing??? 

So this is the last day to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!
I am so excited to draw a winner I can hardly wait.

Hope you all have a fantastic Monday
and don't forget to Rejoice in the Lord for He is good.




3 comments:

  1. Hoping I am the winner!! :) I will be checking back in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to the family picture!!! It's so hard to get 6 people all looking the same place and smiling at once! Love your picture! And your roses...that is wild! Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see who wins!! And I LOVE all your Africa t-shirts!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...