Ok God, I am getting a little impatient here!!!
We had our last home study interview the middle of August, our caseworker said it would take about a week or so to write it... OK fair enough. A month and a half later it was officially APPROVED!! yay...
So now we are waiting for the official copy so we can finally file for our I-600A.
I know Gods timing is PERFECT.
I don't doubt that one bit but sometimes I have to admit that I do get impatient, especially when I see all these other families who are on the waiting list already. Thats when I have to stop and pray for
God to give me peace about it all and He does.
He is so amazing.
I now have complete peace about the timing because I know that when God has our special baby ready for us everything will just fall into place.
On a different note,
About 3 wks ago I had pneumonia, I went on antibiotics and the doc
told me to rest..honestly I don't know how I could do that with 4 kids, homeschooling, soccer, birthdays...you know, the usual.
I thought the medicine took care of it and so did the doc because I went back about a week later and my lungs were clear,
but today I can feel all that junk in them again.
Every time I breath I can feel that something isn't right.......
AND
last week I had a breast infection...
(I don't know what is going on with me!?!?!)
Not fun at all.
I know all you mom's know what I am talking about
and if you have never had one consider yourself lucky. They stink!!
But life goes on and you can't just stop because you don't feel good.
God has given me strength to get through the daily "bliss".
But if you think of it... a little prayer for my lungs would be appreciated.
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalms 91:1

God's timing IS always perfect but I agree, it is often difficult to wait on Him.
ReplyDeleteSorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope your lungs clear up soon and I can relate to that other infection -- AWFUL. Feel all better soon!
Oh, take care! It's impossible for mommys to take a well needed break.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're feeling so bad...praying for you and also for that special baby! <3
ReplyDelete