Photobucket

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Party Time


Birthday Party Fun
 


Eliza turns 9
She is such a sweet girl and it is so fun watching her grow.

 Silas turns 8

Silas rockin his Mario Birthday
 

Love my new shirt!!!  Thank you Laura from pitter patter art

 my sweet babe
I love having parties for my kids but I also LOVE when they are DONE!!



1 comment:

  1. Abby--thank you for your encouragement. I am hoping to blog more about our church ministry soon and especially now that I know someone is interested!! :) It has been exciting to watch our church's interest grow in light of just hearing about the need. I think we are so wrapped up in our own lives (myself included) we just don't think outside of our home, until it is presented and the Lord uses that to soften and speak to hearts--I believe! I am bummed that we will be out of town on orphan Sunday. The friend that we started this ministry with and I are going to the orphan summit in Hershey, Penn.--funny that they planned it around Orphan Sunday. It is great to hear that you all are going to do something with that. There is so much cool stuff, I am sure you have seen, that you can print off of their website!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...