We FINALLY got our notarized copy of our home study in the mail yesterday and today I mailed in our I-600A application!!! It feels SOOOO good to finally have that sent off!!
Left to do: Get reference letters
Get all documents notarized
Obtain a Great or State seal on all notarized documents (is this just a Washington thing?)
Send Dossier to agency!!

You are so close. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Abby! Just wanted to make sure you got my email about the blog design. Let me know if you have questions, and don't forget to search for Blogs For a Cause on facebook so you can keep up with updates on the charities we are supporting!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are getting very close! It is nice to "meet" another Washington family, we are in Spokane. From the looks of your adorable family pics you guys look like you are located in Seattle somewhere. Good Luck on this amazing journey.
ReplyDeleteMoving right along....yeah!!
ReplyDeleteSO SO excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to begin doing all of this! Love your blog! :)
ReplyDelete