Photobucket

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Farm with the Fam

We went to The Farm for a field trip with my 2 sisters and my mom.
Here are a few pics of our cold, windy, fall day.

me and the Millie all bundled up


9 of the cousins
between my sisters and me we have 10 kids
we get crazy comments all the time
 
sisters and me

my awesome mom, Eliza and my niece

riding to get our pumpkins
I didn't get any pics of them picking out their pumpkins because it was so cold
We also did a really cool corn maze in the shape of Washington.

I had to add this last pic in because it is just so darn cute.  Millie likes to push her highchair around the kitchen like a walker.

I can't wait for her to have her brother to play with and get into all
the mischief they can find!! 

Happy Wednesday All!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I don't know why some people say you take less and less pictures the more kids you have. I seem to be taking a lot more lately. You're right, Millie has such a cute face, it would be hard to resist taking pics of it. All your kids, for that matter:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I can't believe it is so cold there! It has been in the high 80's here all week...we're in short sleeves!! Guess that's what you get with fall in Mississippi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww makes me miss my sisters more! I LOVE your new header pic...so good of all of you! Hope your week is going good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...