Sunday, October 10, 2010
Gods Provision
Well as you know our home study is officially approved and with that comes the bill from our agency. We haven't gotten the bill in the mail yet but I am sure it is on its way. Anyway I was getting a little worried about how we were going to pay for this one, but I was trusting that God would provide and reminding myself that God's timing is ALWAYS perfect. So at Church this morning the sweetest couple walks up to us and says "We love what you are doing. We sponsor a few other kids and we consider your child one that we sponsor" and handed us an envelope with a rather large check enclosed. I was stunned... I have been reading of all these other adopting families that God has and is providing for... wondering why not us Lord??? Who am I to expect God to give us money?? And then of course all the second guessing..is this really what He has for our family??? I have been praying a lot lately for His provision in our adoption and EVERY single fee thus far has been paid! He is faithful. I am not nervous to get that bill, I am ready. Thank You Jesus. I know that our story is just one of many adoption provision stories (and I pray that we will have many more stories like this one). I am just so thankful I serve a loving and faithful God.
Labels:
adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome, awesome story.
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord! I LOVE to hear/read stories about His provision.
ReplyDeleteGod says, Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. He loves hearing from you and He loves to answer!!
ReplyDeleteWOW...what a wonderful blessing to get!!! Thank you also for kind words & finding our blog. Yes, we are going through Rebecca at the Bellingham Bethany Christian Services...we are so excited to see where God leads us...excited to see how your journey continues!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great story! So glad God showed up in such a sweet way.....and as you said....in His perfect timing! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your interest in our t-shirts that you saw on Alisons' blog! We are going to do another pre-sale. Likely in another week or two! I will let you know! They are $25/shirt. Could be a great Christmas present ~ to yourself or another!
Blessings to you on your journey!
Thanks for commenting over at my blog. This is wonderful news! I look forward to following your journey.
ReplyDelete-Tiffany