Saturday, September 4, 2010
It's that time of year.
So here we are again, another school year is about to start. I can't believe how fast the summer went by. I thought our lives would slow down a bit but was I wrong. Not only did it not slow down, it went into hyper speed. We did do a lot of fun things like boating, hiking, camping, visiting with friends and family, bbq's. All in all it was a great summer. Now it's time to focus on the fall schedule. I will be homeschooling 3 kids this year... kindergarten, 2nd and 3rd grade. It should be lots of fun and I am excited for all the fun things we are going to learn. I am praying that it goes smoothly and there is not to much opposition.
Labels:
family,
family fun,
homeschooling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 wonderful comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!