Monday, September 20, 2010
Blog Envy
I have been reading a lot of other blogs lately and I see some blogs I just love and want mine to look like theirs. I just don't have the time to sit and fool around with stuff. It seems to take me so long to do anything with the blog then I do it and I don't like it. Ugh...... Another thing is I want to have an adoption blog and a family blog but the adoption is part of what our family is going through so I don't think I can separate the two. I really want to post EVERYTHING about our adoption but the country that we are going through has such strict blog guidelines its hard to know what is "safe" to post. So from now on I vow to be a better blogger. Put up more pics, family outings, adoption progress and so on. My goal to start is 1 post a week and if I can get more than that in than I am doing awesome.
Labels:
blogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it is frustrating sometimes, i get ya on this one! i like your new banner/background though! looking forward to weekly posts! you should write about your homeschooling activities and lesson plans!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouraging words allie. You have one of those blogs that I love!!! That is a good idea to write more on our homeschooling activities:)
ReplyDelete