Photobucket

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May...where did it go??

WOW!!  I can't believe its been over a month since my last post.  May just flew by.  We were very busy trying to finish up all of our school but now we are done and I can breath a little easier.  I am very ready for the much needed summer break.  Although we do have a very busy summer I look forward to the lack of routine.  The next week and a half I am going to be busy going through all of the stuff that people have donated for our big garage sale, which is June 11 & 12th.  There is a TON of stuff to sort through and price. 

I have been reading some very interesting adoption blogs that a lady (met her on craigslist, weird, I know!!) referred me to.  One of them is one thankful mom, if you have time to check it out I would suggest it.  I really like hearing other peoples stories of why they decided to adopt, how they pick domestic or international and so on.  I really feel drawn to families that adopt AND home school.  My heart is drawn to these orphans that have no parents to hug them, kiss them and LOVE them.  I am so excited for this adventure that God has our family on.  We are chasing the Wild Goose!!!

0 wonderful comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...