Photobucket

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Homestudy 101

So about a month ago we received our homestudy paper work in the mail. For those of you who don't know what a homestudy is, its basically everything there is to know about you, your kids, your house.....family history, medical history, criminal history, insurance information, financial history and so on.  As soon as we get all of our paperwork turned in we start on our homestudy interviews which consist of 3-4, 2hr interviews with your social worker. So that pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.  So that is where we are in "the process".  This is stretching my faith in more ways than one and I am sure it will be stretched even more than I know!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love you Abby, when I come over next month I will destroy the storage unit to bring things over for your garage sale :) kate M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...