Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Confession time!!
So I must confess...........We are going to Hawaii in 19 days, and yes I feel guilty about it. Not just going, but spending all the money on it. Although we have been planning this trip for about a year now, I still feel guilty. And now that we have "officially" started the adoption process I feel all the more guilty. We have cut out a few things already but when we get back I want to cut out some more "unnecessary" but wanted things,,i.e. coffee from Starbucks! I cant think of any more right now but I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Geez Louise! I need to follow your blog so that I can catch up on your busy life!!! I saw your picture under Allie's blog follower list just this morning and thought to myself,"how are they doing? What is going on with her mom? Could I persuade her to come back to HomeConnection? We miss her!" And then I checked my blog and saw that you put your cute little picture on my list of followers! And I didn't even have to bribe you! You really are too sweet.
ReplyDeleteSo now I can ask those questions that I pondered this morning straight to your blog. Please let me know how your momma is and what she is up to, and I will read up on all of your busyness. Oh, and have fun in Hawaii!
Hi Abby! I've never read your blog before!!! This is so awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteSo you are going to Hawaii? and you are going to adopt? That's awesome to both!
Where in Hawaii are you going? My folks live there! You should stop by if you guys happen to be on the same island! She is JUST like your mom, so feel right at home! :)
I'll see you on FB!
Liz
That's awesome about the adoption thing! Scott and I were also talking about it with the devastation in Haiti, but we haven't officially started the process. With all the drama about the incident with the Baptist group there I thought they probably weren't ready to approve many new people right now. I think we'll still be looking into it, but not sure how long it will take. Hope you have fun in Hawaii!!!
ReplyDelete