Photobucket

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wow, It's been a long time!!!


So yes I realize I haven't written anything in...well 9 months. Life happened....but the big gift we welcomed to our life was little Amelia Elaine born November 17,2009 weighing in at 8lbs 12oz and a week early. She is so precious and her big sisters and brother absolutely adore her. Eliza(8) is such a big help, I refer to her as my "right hand man". Little Millie has fit right into the family, she is such a sweet baby it makes things so much easier. She was sleeping through the night as soon as we brought her home from the hospital and she was losing so much weight the doc told me to wake her up and feed. I said no thanks this is my forth she will be just fine.... and sure enough at her 2mo check up she was 12lbs 13oz which put her in the 95th percentile. All my kids have been quite "healthy". Life is good, God is great!!!


Another very exciting adventure we are about to embark on is adoption. Me and husband have both wanted to adopt for a while now, but we were not sure of God's timing. After the earth quake and devastation in Haiti we both felt like God was saying OK now is the time. We have only just started our pre-application, but we are very excited about giving a child hope for a bright and beautiful future!!!

"You never know to who's prayer your life is the answer"

0 wonderful comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...