Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Sun Shine and a Birthday
So the last two days have been great!! The weather has been beautiful and I have been feeling pretty good, a little low on patience, but no nausea. Yesterday we did school and then went outside at 11:30 and stayed outside until 6:15, it was GLORIOUS!! The kids rode their bikes, played in the sprinkler, ate popsicles, took a walk down the road. They were exhausted!!! I got burnt which isn't a bad thing, seeing as how I probably wont see sun for another month;) Its suppose to start raining again tomorrow..yay..NOT!! Today is Paul's Birthday,, he turned 29!! It doesn't really seem like a b-day though because he worked all day and he still isn't home yet because my car needed new rotors, so he stayed late and took care of it before our drive to CA next week. Because he worked today we had a little BBQ last Sunday for him so he didn't feel completely neglected. The bad thing is I haven't taken any pics the last few days...what a terrible mom/wife....ugh.
Labels:
family,
family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are not a bad mom. You are an awesome mom who lover her children well!! I see it every time I'm around you.
ReplyDeleteHey girlie! I didn't know you had a blog! I miss WA terribly...I'm upset they don't have a homeschool-coop here, so I'll be winging alone this school year! Oh and Happy Belated Birthday!
ReplyDelete