Photobucket

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

San Francisco

So every year Paul's work (Les Schwab) sends their assistant managers to a 4day long meeting. Spouses always get to go, which is so fun. They only have 2 meetings that are mandatory and the rest is free time. They have optional events that you can also sign up for. This year it is in San Francisco, so we signed up for the Alcatraz tour and the city tour. Mind you all of this is FREE, plane tickets, hotel, food, everything. So it makes the vacation all the better. This is the fourth year we have gone, the first 3 years were Sacramento, Salt Lake City, and Portland. So far my favorite was Salt Lake City because; 1)The hotel was SOOO nice,2) The weather was beautiful and I got a nice tan:) 3)We went to Park City and had an amazing time on the zip line and bob sleds. I am getting really excited for August, I am just hoping the weather this year will be nice. Seems like every time we are in San Fran its foggy and cold even in the middle of summer.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I love SF! A free vacation has to be the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I wish we could go on a free vacation. I'm definitely going to start a kid free vacation plan to go into effect once this last baby is weaned. We haven't had one since our honeymoon and this summer makes six years! Time goes by so fast and I think we're definitely going to be needing a vacation by next year. We might have to pay the family to watch all 4, but we'll see:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...