Photobucket

Thursday, March 19, 2009

hmmm....

So I love reading other peoples blogs and looking at their pics and just seeing what goes on in their everyday life. I know Hannah, Meleah, and Rachel read mine but besides that I don't really know. So this is for my faithful three!!!

8 comments:

  1. AAAAAAHH!!!! Congratulations! LOL when you made a comment on my blog a little bit ago about Dena needing a younger sibling I was going to write that I think Ava needs one! That is so exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Its really different this time around because the kids are so much older. Eliza is telling EVERYONE. She is SO excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog all the time!! I love your updates...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog too =) Though we only met once, I've enjoyed our FB chats and seeing your family through pictures! Congratulations on #4. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys!
    P.S. We are faithful readers of your blog...keep the updates coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!!! I thought something might be up when you told Hannah to call you later cause you had something to tell her. Suspicious minds have a way of figuring these things out, eh?:) Are you hoping for a boy so that Silas has a brother? We're definitely hoping and praying ours is a girl, especially since we think 4 is our limit:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, you two!!! That is awesome to hear the news about baby 4!!! And I read your blog too!!!! It's great!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...