Silas and Eliza cruising down the trussel
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Tommy Thompson
We have been going out to the Tommy Thompson trail a lot lately, well on the nice days. The trail goes along part of the Anacortes waterfront and over the old train trussle to the oil refinery. It is very beautiful out there, we have seen an array of wildlife. The kids generally like going out there but they have their days of saying "this is boring" or "I am too tired". Silas and Eliza ride their bikes and I push Ava in the jogger stroller. Depending on where you start it can either be a 4mile run or a 5.4 mile run. Last Saturday I did the 5.4. It always goes by quickly.
Ava just hanging out

Silas and Eliza cruising down the trussel
Silas and Eliza cruising down the trussel
Labels:
exercise,
family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That looks beautiful! I miss Anacortes so much. I like how the trail is fenced in on both sides so that you don't have to constantly be worrying about them driving off or keeping clear of cars...A worry free jog!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping in, I will have to frequent your Blog now :) It is funny how you can Blog hop and get hooked, there are several running Blogs that I have been reading for months.
ReplyDeleteThe trail looks peaceful. It is going to be great when my boys are old enough to ride bikes while I run. All the best!! Mel