Photobucket

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

I am really not a fan of valentines day, its gotten WAY to commercialized and I hate the pressure of having to buy something for your mate or plan a really romantic date. The kids on the other hand really like valentines day, the candy, the heart shaped cards and the stuffed animals. So we decided to take them out on a date instead. We went to Big Scoop Ice Cream which I havent been to in years.. I think the last time I went there was with my Grandpa. The kids picked out whatever they wanted, there were 24 different sundae options as well as shakes and cones. It was really hard for them to make up their minds, they switched choices about 1o times. And finally decided..........













After ice cream we decided to go roller skating so they could burn some of the sugar off. They love skating and are getting better at it.




<

3 comments:

  1. How fun! My parents often go on dates to Big Scoop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day...what a great idea! I love Big Scoop and had actually forgotten all about it until reading your post! Your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...