Photobucket

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hannah


Today Hannah my sister asked why I never write in my Blog, so Hannah this ones for you:)

Some things about Hannah:

1. She is a middle child and therefore has been neglected. Poor Hannah!!
2. She is a wonderful mother and sister even when she is stinky.
3. She loves her family and would do anything for them, I think.

If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.
~Linda Sunshine

4. She loves to talk on the phone and leave annoying messages.

What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it? ~Jenny DeVries

LOVE YOU HANNAH

0 wonderful comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...