Photobucket

Thursday, February 23, 2012

holy moly..

. . . it has been a LONG time since I have even been in the blog world let alone written anything.  As far as adoption news we are still just sitting pretty and WAITING.  We are 13 months DTE and at that glorious stage of having to re-do all of our paper work.. (BIG sigh).  But what do you do, right!?!

In other news my husband and I were very privileged to participate in GSI (Global Studies Intensive) and spent 2 weeks (right after Christmas) studying about rural and urban missions in of all places Kenya!  It was beautiful there and I was so blessed to be a part of it.  We spent the first half of our trip in Nairobi and the second half in Nakuru.  We had a lot of beautiful experiences and one day I might even blog about it. . HA!

 Nairobi

 Well I just wanted to let you all know I am still alive and kickin.  
Hopefully it wont be so long in between posts next time.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again and get a brief update on the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! :)

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post again soon...you are missed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa! you were in nairobi?!?! it would have been cool to say hello! where did you stay??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...