Photobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

How did this happen??

I am not quite sure how it happened, but as of today, I officially have a 10 year old. . .aaaaaahhhhhhhhh run for the hills. . . oh wait, I mean Yeah. . . this is awesome!


This girl is seriously amazing!

She is very task oriented
Knows what she wants and will work hard for it
I can ask her to do anything and this girl will get. it. done.
She is my right hand man
and very often tries to act as the second mother


She loves her baby sissy more than anything
and that love is definitely mutual
She is beautiful both inside and out
Her heart is so sweet and tender
She is more responsible than some adults

She is very determined,
motivated,
competitive (mostly with just her brother),
and has the ability to talk your ear off.


Little miss Eliza, I love you more than words can say
and I am so thankful God gave me you!

Happy Birthday!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Eliza! I know what you mean about wondering where the time has gone. At least Elyssia is just turning 7 this year:). She sounds a lot like Eliza. She's the second mommy, loves her baby sister, competes with her brother and I don't know what I'd do without her:). Thanking the Lord for His blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your precious 10 year old!!! What a great day to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Eliza! She sounds like a wonderful young lady. What a blessing to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crazy how our kiddos keep getting older and we look younger each year. :) Your girl is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...