Being 8 months DTE (dossier to ET).
*Estimated wait time for referral is 8-14mo
****Also this Friday is our BIG ET dinner and Silent Auction. I have been working my booty off (along with my dear friend Deanna) to get everything in order. Praying it goes wayyyy better than expected.
and I will leave you with another one of our family pics
Happy Wednesday!!!



I would LOVE to hear about how you set up your dinner and silent auction! We're planning to do one in January (I think) and I just don't know where to start! How much do you charge to get in? Did you make tickets and sell them beforehand? How did you get stuff for a silent auction? Are you doing any raffles? What are your serving? Did people donate food or did you have to pay for it all?
ReplyDeleteSee? Lots of questions. If you have time, (I know you're busy!) I'd love to chat with you via email.
Thanks so much!
Lindsey :)
lindseycrock@gmail.com
YAY!!! I love your pictures! Your family is gorgeous! Praying for an awesome turnout for you! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! And congrats on being DTE 8 months!!!
ReplyDelete