Photobucket

Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's that time of year again...

...and I am soooo excited!!!  Every year my hubby's work sends all the managers somewhere for a week of meetings.  They hold it at a different city, this year it just so happens to be in Seattle!!  I am glad because that means no wasted travel time and more time to relax and hang out.  His work pays for spouses to come, eat and play.  Can't beat a free vacation (even if it is only an hour from home)!!!!  Seattle is a beautiful city and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

*Also I am wondering if any of you adoption advocates/mamas are going to the Created 4 Care retreat this year??  I am trying to figure out logistics of it all because we come back from Ken.ya on Jan 12, so I am just praying it will work out and that God will supply the money because I know this retreat is invaluable.  Plus I really want to bring my mom with me, she has been one of our biggest supporters and deserves a blog post of her own.. but that's for another day:)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I know I will!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! I am planning on going back to C4C again this year! It was so great last year! Hope ya'll can make it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...