Photobucket

Thursday, August 4, 2011

crazy, busy summer

So just a quick update on some goings on around here.

~ My husbands family is in the area (meaning in the state of washington) so we drove about 3.5hrs to visit them the other day and then his sister came up to visit us.  It was so fun just to hang out and let Millie and her cousin Jaxson play:)



~Last night we went to the airport to pick up my CO bro and his family, who is staying for a week, and my sneaky sister surprised me and showed up from MI.  I guess they have been planning this for awhile and nobody knew.

(she even had her i heart abby shirt on)

~SO that means that all 5 of us siblings AND spouses AND 14 cousins will be together all weekend and this weekend just happens to be my birthday weekend!!!  So yeah its pretty much going to rock!!  Can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. A perfect way to celebrate!! Enjoy all the company and fellowship time! I think you should make everyone wear an I heart Abby shirt on your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...