Photobucket

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Into the woods....

I can't believe summer is more than half way over.  And it still isn't slowing down.  I was looking at the calendar yesterday and there is something every single day through August.  CRAZY!!!  I thought summer was suppose to be full of lazy days ?!?! (or do those even exist when you are a mother??).  

This past weekend Paul and I went on our first ever backpacking trip together.  I was about 16 the last time I went and it was as much fun as I remember.  We were only able to go one night so we headed to Big Beaver Creek which is 14 miles round trip.  It was a pretty good little hike.


our home away from home


relaxing

 heading home



It was a wonderful trip with my wonderful husband.  AND I even read an entire book while we were out in the woods, which is an accomplishment all in itself. . ha!

Next week Eliza will be heading off to camp  She is so excited.
AND
my dad will be coming home after being gone for a whole year!!!  We are so excited to see him:)

I also have been doing lots of shirts and will post those soon too!!

Happy Wednesday!!!


3 comments:

  1. You are such a cool wife! (There is NO way I am sharing this post with my husband.) Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am so impressed! Jody would love it if I would go camping with him! Ha! And I still have to order a shirt for CG! So sorry I keep forgetting! What color shirts do you have in stock...she would probably need a 7/8?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! She would probably want a pink shirt if you have one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...