Paul and I leading some stretching before we hit the field
kids going crazy with the songs!!!
Then on the last day of vbs we headed to the water park
Eliza the fish
Later that night Eliza and I headed to the airport to welcome home Emily and her son Kepler
So happy he is FINALLY home!!!
And to finish the weekend we celebrated my nephews 10th birthday at the skate park
here he is rockin it on the scooter
Some of the cousins chillin
one of my beautiful sisters and Eliza
Millie mastering the slide
her "CHEESE" smile
my little Ava really wanted to get out there with the big boys
Silas rippin it up
There are way to many pics of our awesome 4th of July so that will have to be for another post:)


0 wonderful comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!