I will be GIVING away 1 Ugandan Beaded Necklace!!!
All you have to do is
#1. Become a follower and leave a comment letting me know you did
#2. Leave a comment letting me know your favorite leisure activity
(random?!?! yes, but I like random)
(random?!?! yes, but I like random)
The Giveaway will end Wednesday June 15th at midnight PST
***AND just in case you don't win and you still want a necklace we are selling them to raise funds for our adoption, so just message me and I will give you the details:)
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!!


I am a follow of course :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite leisure summer activity is scrapping! Nothin' better than a good movie, sweet tea, and crafting away :)
ReplyDelete@Courtney
ReplyDeleteoops *follower
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love practicing photography in my spare time!
ReplyDeleteI am following! Looking forward to staying updated on your news and life. :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite leisure activity is probably watching a movie all to myself!
I am already a follower! :) My very favorite leisure activity is taking walks with my family in the evening - especially when it is just a bit chilly. :)
ReplyDeleteCandace
I am a follower! My favorite activity is walking outside! And I love to read too! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following =) of course and I love to go on bike rides with my family and drink coffee. . .not necessarily in that order.
ReplyDeletewe were just talking about you last night so i came back to check your blog and found a giveaway! everybody loves a giveaway! so i'm now a follower. and i enjoy reading adoption blogs in my leisure time. :)
ReplyDelete